tiistai 12. elokuuta 2014

Throwback

Pictures from 2008-2009
It's amazing to look back and realize how much you've grown.
We were young and stupid and we had fun.
Honestly i wouldn't do it again, they are only memories now.
Friends, well you had enough of them...
A few stayed with me throught my journey.
I'm thankful for you.
You were insecure and lost, 
but now you've grown stronger and found your place.
I met my soulmate back in 2009, and he's still here by my side.
We've shared wonderful 6 years together and many to come.

You've changed not only on the outside, also on the inside.
I have taken wrong turns way too many times,
but they have only brought me here where i stand today.

I am greatful for everything i have, the people who are here by my side.
Stay true to yourself and don't take anything for granted.



Don't look back, look only forward, there your future is.
 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti